Build a strong foundation with base training this WINTER geared towards endurance sports enthusiasts- runners, hikers, mountain bikers, road cyclist, cross-country skiers etc. The focus will be on balancing the body, building lean muscle mass and training balance and agility.
The program will run twice a week for 12 weeks starting January 11th, 2011 running until April 1st.
Location: Mostly indoors until early March, then a combination of indoors & outdoors, based out of Violet Quartz Wellness (next door to Reach Physio)
Time: Tuesday morning at 6:00 am, Fridays at 6:30 am
Minimum enrolment: 8
- purchase either a 12 class pass $156 + HST ($13/class)
- 18 class pass $216 + HST ($12/class)
- 24 class pass $264 + HST* ($11/class)
- sign up for a (optional) Muscle Balance Assessment done by a physiotherapist prior to class $100 (no HST- receipt can be submitted to most extended health plans)
- includes FREE “How to roll your muscles for self fascial release” 90 minute workshop (date yet TBA)
- (optional) pre and post program fitness testing including short interview regarding goals & V02 Max measuring (cost TBA)
- FREE Goodie bag of assorted ProBars– both Original and Sweet & Savoury flavours to supply good nutrients for before or after workouts
- GREAT VALUE!!! Combine the condition classes with the Winter Half Marathon training Program for maximum fitness and a great deal- a 15% discount off the total amount!
* A payment plan is available for the 24 class pass of 3 equal payments of $88 + HST charged on a monthly basis (starting January 11th) straight to your credit card, if you wish.
Leader: Chandra Kipfer BKin Reg OT & Owner of personal training business Mantra Living Inc
Interested: Use the yellow button above to register. Payment not due till January 11th, 2011.